Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant
At Focus Cloud, our ambitions and motivations are set to a high standard, and with inspirational characters in every corner of each office, its easy to understand why our recruitment consultants love the environment they now work in. Teams are growing, new brands are emerging, and our success in carefully chosen specialised markets is only the beginning. Focus Cloud wants individuals to become the best they can be, so we will invest in your recruitment career, its growth, development and well-being. We are also strong believers in diversity and inclusion.
At Focus Cloud we utilise our true partner mentality, along with our extensive market knowledge, placing candidates into Workday Partners and End Users across the UK, Europe and the US. We are currently accepting applications from consultants/senior consultants who already have some recruitment experience within the Technology space to work within our Focus on Workday brand from our new offices in the City of London.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be working within a large yet close knit team of very successful recruiters
- You will be recruiting within a very buoyant market and a specialised Workday team.
- You will receive an extremely competitive base salary
- A top tier commission structure that is one of the best in today’s market
- End of year and personal best bonuses plus personalised / tailored incentives
- A Technology stack of tools you’ll need to be successful in your new position
A real desire to work with a one of the most progressive agencies in the UK
- You can bring recruitment experience (Workday would be very advantageous) or B2B, B2C sales
- Display a proven track record in hitting recruitment / sales targets
- Demonstrate very good to excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A “can do attitude” towards your role and recruitment career with us
- A willingness to learn no matter how experienced you are
- A collaborative team player mentality who enjoys faced paced sales environments
- A competitive, enthusiastic and hungry sales focused attitude
- The opportunity to work remotely from home and with flexible office hours
About the role with us:
As a consultant within our Focus on Workday team, you will have full 360-degree recruitment responsibilities.
- Pro-actively source and select candidates, managing flow / pre-screening
- Interviewing to ensure high calibre candidates are registered, qualified and engaged
- Identify skills and behaviours throughout every stage of the selection process
- Managing the interview process - booking and scheduling interviews
- Negotiating with candidates and managing the offer process.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Utilise your business development techniques and identify new business opportunities
- Build and develop positive and ongoing business relationships with clients
- Keep up to date on market trends and developments
The standout and successful candidates will not only be working with some of the most talented recruiters in the UK, but you will also be joining an “Employer of Choice” with integrity, honour and core values that most can only strive towards.
Please register your interest via the apply now button, or send an email over to our Talent Acquisition Partner Simon Triggs on:
07548 774 939
or via email :